“Breakfast review”

Fiddler's Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 10 Restaurants in Steinhatchee
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Breakfast was good and the place was tidy. Did not try for dinner. The locals seemed to flock there in the a.m.

1  Thank Lostlo45

Reviewed July 24, 2012

I was hunger when we ate at Fiddlers. However I can tell you that the food was delicous. I have read mixed reviews on this website. I am not sure what they ordered. However we had prime rib stuffed mushrooms as an appetizer. These were very good and had lots of flavor. My husband had the prime rib. It was a large portion and I could not believe how good it was. I kept stealing bits of it! I had the gumbo. It had sausage and scallops in it. The portions size was big and it was also very good. Everything tasted fresh and had lots of flavor. I don't have one complaint about our meal.

1  Thank FlGstar
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Fresh seafood on the water. Fair valued with full bar and oldies music. It looked like they had a buffet inside. I enjoyed my experience there even though it was so hot outside.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

I'm going to keep this brief!
Took an hour to get our drinks, Hour and a half to get our meal.
When meal arrived, some of the plates were cold.

Very disappointing and no apologies offered.

Head over to Roys.

Reviewed June 10, 2012 via mobile

Everything we had was really good. More of a bar scene, but the atmosphere was good...