“Roy's Resturant - Steinhtchee, Fla.”
Review of Roy's Restaurant

Roy's Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 11 Restaurants in Steinhatchee
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 14, 2013

My wife and I had the pleasure of dining at Roy's Restaurant in Steinhatchee last night. There was a wait of about 20 minutes. Our server did an excellent job waiting on us, she was very pleasant and helpful in making suggestions for our meal. We tried a couple of the specialty cocktails and they were fruity and tasteful. The restaurant is very well kept. The food is very good and the service was excellent. Mary Ellen got the Greek Salad with shrimp and it was huge and very well prepared. I had the fried Seafood Platter with grouter, oysters, and scallops. It was cooked to perfection and more than I could eat. The only thing that was a negative was the volume of the Saturday night band; luckily we were not dining in the same room in witch the band was playing. However the band must have been good because there were a lot of people dancing. The Florida Sunset was beautiful from the window by our table.

1  Thank Topgun48

Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

After a full day of scalloping, we were ready for an easy, tasty dinner. We found it at Roy's. there were four of us an each had different entrees which were delicious. I had the corn and crab chowder-YUM! The others had fried chicken, chicken strips, and a prime rib sandwich. Our friend said the prime rib was the best pr sandwich he's had. Drinks are kind of pricey, but other than that we had a great experience.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

We were there twice. The first only at the bar. Our bartender was Nicie! Professional and friendly best describes her! Fixed me a raspberry martini that was super. While there I mentioned I'd never tasted fried scallops and before I knew it Pam, one of the servers, had placed a small sample in front of me. They were delicious! Next day we ate lunch and Pam waited on us. Again, that special down-home service! I enjoyed just a plain old cheeseburger with ALL the trimmings but my "honey" enjoyed the grouper sandwich and he said it was outstanding.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Great staff greeted with all smiles! Our waitress Cassie was phenomenal. My husband and I enjoyed the wonderful salad bar along with a delicious prime rib!! I will most definitely be going back:)

1  Thank FoodGuru31
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Visited Memorial Day weekend even with the crowds we got good service and the food was just as ordered. I am not a seafood lover so I had the chicken but the rest of our party got the seafood platters and were not disappointed. The only complaint was they were out of crab claws. The salad bar was fresh and well stocked. BTW make sure you try the famous almost mashed potato salad it is the best! There was a local band out on the dock that was GREAT and there was also face painting for the kids. We had a great time. Roy's is still one of our favorites, beautiful scenery and great laid back beach atmosphere.