“what happened to service?”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #25 of 36 Restaurants in Starke
Cuisines: American
Starke, Florida
“what happened to service?”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

on april 26th 2013 my husband & i went for something to eat well in starke its the same ole thing, we decided to stop at ihop what a mistake there was only one other table with anyone in them so NOT busy we had to wait to be seated!!!!!!!!! then wait for a server!!!!!!!!!! please we asked for the a/c to be turned off for a few mins but ohhh the a/c units locked did she suggest telling her manager no but i certainly did & then i could hear about it in the back no more ihop imbatmans right they need to destroy this cursed building. i also contacted cooperate office.

• Visited April 2013

Riverview, Florida
“Just Drivin' through!”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Well this place was probably the nicest Ihop I have ever been to. The staff was very nice. Waitress Emily was very helpful and friendly. I ordered Chicken and waffles. The chicken was cooked perfect and the spicies were nice too! The waffles were as good as waffles can be but they were yummy. My husband ordered an omlet but I have no idea how it tasted because he finished before I could even taste! We got our food quick and were in and out in about 30 minutes. It was a great stop for travelers just drivin' through!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Tinkerbell1391
“This place is cursed”
Reviewed July 10, 2012 via mobile

This is the third restaurant in this building. It is cursed with poor service. Empty tables, have to wait to be seated. Must wait to have order taken .Have to ask for refills. Must wait to get bill. I did eat here twice a month. I am tired of being ignored.

1 Thank imbatman3
“Ok for breakfast but do not be in a hurry.”
Reviewed June 7, 2012 via mobile

An ok place. Service is slow. It must be the building. Third restaurant in this locatio. Service has always been slow.

1 Thank imbatman3
Toronto, Canada
“Nice quick pit stop for a traveller”
Reviewed March 4, 2012

On our way back to Toronto we needed a quick pit stop for the body essentials and only a small amount to eat so Ihop fit the bill nicely. No complaints about the food or prices but something that drives me nuts is when you have a restaurant with loads of empty tables the hostess just piles everyone who comes in right beside each other. That was our situation with people shouting into cell phones, arguing and kids kicking the seat behind. Not a satisfying stop.

• Visited February 2012