“Hampton Inn Spring Hill, FL”

Hampton Inn Spring Hill
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Spring Hill
Guntersville
“Hampton Inn Spring Hill, FL”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Hotel is great value for price. I have used location for business and pleasure. I have experienced emergency situations where I gave this staff no warning as to rooms, length of stay, etc. and they have always found a way to accommodate me. I know most of the staff now by first name. Hotel just underwent a lobby renovation.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Chris G, Manager at Hampton Inn Spring Hill, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. I am glad to hear the staff always takes care of your needs and you are happy with your stay. We hope you continue to use our hotel. Next time you stay with us, please ask for me, I would love to meet you in person.

Chris Garcia

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Reviewed April 4, 2013

My family and I enjoyed our over all stay. We just ended up leaving with painful backs. However, everyone is different. We prefer a soft mattress this was very firm. I will say our room was extremely clean. It smelled clean as soon as you walk through the door. I even used the duvet at night which I usually remove off all hotel beds. The duvet seemed fresh and clean though which I enjoyed very much. The breakfast was excellent. I also enjoy getting a complimentary paper in the morning to read with my breakfast.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking time to write your review. I apologize that the mattress was too firm for your liking. I am glad that you were happy with the overall cleanliness of the hotel and the complimentary amenities. I hope if you are ever back in the Spring Hill area, you stay with us again.

Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

Overall, this is an older Hampton Inn that is in need of renovation. It's currently having its lobby completely re-done. The rooms are clean and it not an issue with housekeeping. The carpet in my room was worn out and needing replaced. Place is just older and I get the impression that their has been a lot of construction boots in there over the years. Nothing wrong with that, just worn out. Great customer service! = Average

• Stayed March 2013
Chris G, Manager at Hampton Inn Spring Hill, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
We're so happy to hear that our staff was able to show you their warm Hamptonality and appreciate your flexibility as we undergo some necessary growing pains. We hope you'll come back and let us know what you think of our changes.

Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Hotel lobby is undergoing renovation so breakfast was in a small conference room. It was quite crowded and the food was not stocked well. The waffle batter ran out and it took a while for it to be refilled. Also, the apple juice was bad. The room was okay but not up to the usual Hampton Inn standards.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Chris G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Spring Hill, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
I appreciate your recent review of our hotel. I understand that you were disappointed with your breakfast and we will review our offerings while keeping your recommendations in mind and ensuring consistent service. The next time you are in town we hope we'll have another opportunity to serve you.

Safe travels,

Tallahassee, Florida, United States
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I think this hotel has undergone conversion to a look alike Hampton. Falls short of expected level of hospitality received in other Hampton Inns. The room feels dated, from the small window and TV to the coffee pot in bathroom. Lobby area is undergoing remodel at this time.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Chris G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Spring Hill, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback on the hotel. As you noted, we are currently under a renovation. We hope that the improvements we make both in our public spaces and guest rooms will make our guest’s stay more comfortable. If you are ever back in the Spring Hill area, we hope that you will consider giving us a try again to see what enhancements we have made.

Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed February 2, 2013

So disappointed in the Hampton brand with this hotel. I rely upon Hampton to provide a consistently clean and up to date property. Because of my typical Hampton experience I didn't even bother to look this one up on Trip Advisor.....never again!!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Wj S
We appreciate your loyalty to our brand and our goal is Satisfaction Guaranteed. Please direct message me your contact information so I can speak with you about your experience and personally apologize. I look forward to hearing from you so we can make the necessary improvements to our hotel and ensure we're living up to all our guests' expectations.

Kind regards,

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Our worst Hampton experience ever. The night clerk ignored us. The lobby bathroom was plugged up and leaking when I got there (a plunger was handy so I fixed it to make it usable) Our room had a bad odor, the tub would not drain so had to shower in standing water. The hotel is undergoing renovation so maybe they get a pass. We normally like Hampton and will continue to go there. Just don't want another experience like this one.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your feedback in regards to the plumbing issue you experienced. I've worked with our maintenance team to fix the issue, however I apologize that it wasn't resolved sooner. We will surely note this as we continue with our renovation process and amenity enhancements. Thank you again for your review and I hope you'll stay with us again once the remodel is complete. We'd love to hear what you think.

Warm regards,

#1 of 1 in Weeki Wachee
Hampton Inn & Suites Port Richey
Holiday Inn Express Brooksville West
Homewood Suites by Hilton Tampa-Port Richey

Been to Hampton Inn Spring Hill? Share your experiences!