All reviews front desk staff was very nice one night stay beds were comfortable pillows brandon
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Quite a pleasant surprise for a bargain rate! Our family of 5 adults wanted to visit Weeki Wachee. I saw how highly rated the Motel 6 was and we were not disappointed. Everything is clean, up to date and comfortable. The motel is directly across the street from the park.

We can highly recommend this Motel 6. Save your money and stay here, you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Therese W, General Manager at Motel 6 Spring Hill Weeki Wachee, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Thank you for your recent review of Motel 6 Spring Hill Weeki Wachee. I appreciate your wonderful stay with us and that you were very satisfied with your stay. We look forward to your next visit with us in the future!

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Great customer service at the front desk. Friendly, welcoming and helpful. The lobby was nice - not that I really care about a lobby - but this one seemed more like a hotel instead of a motel.

The Grounds: Beautifully landscaped - huge property and very dog friendly. Nice pool area - great atmosphere.

The Room: Two beds - with 4 pillows on each. NICE TOUCH. Clean sheets - nothing seemed old and or creepy. Clean - and spacious.

Best nights sleep we've had in a long time. Who would have thought it would be at a Motel 6?

Room Tip: It's Motel 6 - there was no fitness center or restaurant. From my view - there was no bad room - as long as you were poolside.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Therese W, General Manager at Motel 6 Spring Hill Weeki Wachee, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

Thank you for your resent stay with us. We're thrilled Frida liked her stay with us as well. I'm glad you enjoyed our huge courtyard area with Frida and the pool is in a perfect location. We offer clean, comfortable and affordable rooms here, it was nice to hear we accommodated those needs for you. Although Motel 6 does not offer breakfast, we have some excellent restaurants locally to accommodate our guests with the savings they receive.

We look forward to you and Frida visiting us again in the future.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I was nervous about last minute plans to travel over the 4th of July weekend but this was a great rate. My husband and I wanted to take our grandkids to a couple of old florida attractions that are still open that our parents took us to as kids.

Room Tip: Ask for the first floor the biggest down was no elevator and dragging your luggage up the stairs.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Therese W, General Manager at Motel 6 Spring Hill Weeki Wachee, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Thanks for choosing Motel 6 Spring , Hill Weeki Wachee for your accommodations. I'm glad we more than met your expectations during your stay with us. Being an older property we do not have elevators, however when making reservations let us know you would prefer 1st floor. We do try to accommodate special requests if possible.

Hope to see you again. Thank you.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Stayed here for the reason of going to Weeki washee springs state park. VERY clean very friendly people and GREAT price. stayed there on 4th of July and STILL was only $45 unlike other hotels charge $100's for the holiday weekend. I will stay there again

Room Tip: ask for rooms facing the pool if you have children, but may be quieter if facing away from pool
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank georgetteh

Thank you for your kind words. I'm happy to hear your family had a nice time with us. Motel 6, clean, comfortable, and affordable rooms. We look forward to your next visit with us in Weeki Wachee.

Thank you.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Had a great stay. Motel 6 just took over this place. The rooms are very clean. It still needs some upgrades and they are working on them. Here is the response I got from the manager which I thought it was very thoughtful to reply to me.

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the 4826 Spring Hill. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Motel 6, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence. Although Motel 6 does not offer breakfast and other amenities we do offer coffee in the lobby until 10:00 a.m. and we have be best price in town. We will be renovating all the rooms with the next year which include new televisions.

Therese White
Motel 6 Spring Hill, FL

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank LesN798
Therese W, General Manager at Motel 6 Spring Hill Weeki Wachee, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

We appreciate you taking the time to comment about your recent stay at Motel 6 Spring Hill. We hope you'll give us the opportunity to show you the renovations we'll be doing in the next year.

Thank you again for choosing Motel 6. We'll leave the light on for you!