“Don't let the outside fool you!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Nouvelle Cuisine
Ranked #5 of 186 Restaurants in Spring Hill
Cuisines: French, Belgian, European
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ocala, Florida
“Don't let the outside fool you!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014

This is a tiny little gem hidden in plain sight in Spring Hill. The outside isn't much to look at, but inside it's very quaint, tasteful, and cozy. You will be greeted by the hostess who is also co-owner with her husband who is in the kitchen working magic with food. They are both very friendly and inviting. But the food is amazing! It's unique and you won't find these dishes anywhere else in the area. I believe the owners are Belgian and the dishes are authentic to that area. Everything we had was to die for! I highly highly recommend this restaurant if you're looking for something out of the ordinary that is well worth every penny. Not that it's tremendously expensive. Sure it's more than a chain restaurant, but you are also getting serious quality. Five thumbs up for this place.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank ceridwen999

Clearwater, Florida
“Needs some refinement”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

This was our second visit to the local restaurant. Location makes the patron think it must be cheap rent. When you open the door you might a menagerie of cases of beer on a table in front of a dirty unclean bar loaded and disorganized with a variety of junk.
The place is noisy and in need of a face lift. Pealing wallpaper, scattered artwork makes one think that they made the wrong decision. We had the filet and 3 out of 4 dishes were rare when medium was asked for. Service was non-existent as it took 20 minutes to get a drink order and 1 hour and 45 minutes to get dinner served.

The food was good but not in line with the cost, service and ambiance or lack thereof. By the reviews and people that frequent the restaurant, it is clear that people stay local and cannot drive to go out to dinner as this is simply an overpriced restaurant in lousy location in need of a facelift. I might also suggest hiring staff to assist with taking orders , cleaning the tables and creating a flow from the kitchen.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Mark Y
Brooksville, Florida
“A hidden treasure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

I first read about the restaurant in the paper and talked some of my "foodie friends" into trying it with us. I must say when we pulled up and saw its location I was disappointed , next to a tatto parlor , wow ! Boy, was I wrong...., as soon we stepped into this charming place, I knew why the paper recommended it. Quiet, lovely, and inviting. The owners were proud of what they were preparing that night and we all had fun in selecting our choices for dinner. My favorite surprise was the great selections of beers, and wines. I listened to what they were suggesting, and while I am not a beer drinker, I loved what I tried.
This place is a hidden treasure, charm, incredible food and step into Belgium dinning.
I highly recommend it.

• Visited March 2014
3 Thank maryrepper
Spring Hill, Florida
“Expensive”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

I did not like this place at all. We paid too much money for a very small meal. The view is a dirty parking lot. The service was very good but I will never return.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank JoeDiPTeriDiP
Spring Hill, FL
“Best Restaurant in Spring Hill, FL (hands down)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

Amazing restaurant in a ordinary strip plaza. You would never know a fine dining establishment of this quality was hidden away in a Spring Hill Plaza!!! Having been going here for years for special occasions. Never been disappointed. The hospitals I work for, bring all the doctors they are trying to woo to move here!! Best keep secret!!!

• Visited April 2014