“Wonderful fresh food and Charming Service”
Review of Nouvelle Cuisine

Nouvelle Cuisine
Ranked #6 of 186 Restaurants in Spring Hill
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Weeki Wachee, Florida
“Wonderful fresh food and Charming Service”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

My husband took me for my Birthday. Fresh wonderful food. Everything was terrific. My husband had the lamb (which I normally never like but it was delicious). We will go back very soon. What a hidden treasure!

• Visited June 2013

Homosassa, Florida
“Wonderful, fabulous food - but "diner" service”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

The food is terrific. A little expensive, but a true pleasure to the palate. It was dinner, we had different entrees, all food was prepared as described, and was excellent. Good atmosphere. BUT, wait staff did not know how to serve the food - plates were lined up the arm ala diner style - very inappropriate for a restaurant that bills itself as upscale. WOW - we were surprised that the wait staff did not know how to serve the food. Food was then placed across the table, across patrons, etc. In fact, when the first entrees came out, the server was clueless to whom they belonged. As I said, the food was terrific. While the wait staff was pleasant, they are clearly untrained. This was a downer for a pricey, "good food experience" This was not only my comment, but was noted by others in our party. Yes - we will return, but hope wait staff knows proper serving protocol.

• Visited June 2013
Brooksville, Florida
“Tampa quality, Tampa prices”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

In springhill, this is probably the only place I would go if I did not feel like driving to tampa. Its privately owned by a women from Brussels, so its not a chain restraunt. high quality Food well prepared. wish they had better wine selection

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Keith S
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Our little gem”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Third visit to this little gem in Springhill. It has now become our go to restaurant on our visits. Menu is both reliable and well, nouvelle! Fresh, well made food in a charming and delightful atmosphere. See you again in August!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Heartlander_11
Florida
“Fabulous Food!!”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We had dinner at Nouvelle Cuisine to celebrate my wife's birthday. We have been to Paris many times and absolutely love French cooking.

You would never know what waits inside as it is located in a unpretentious strip mall in Spring Hill.

The meal was one of the best we have ever had ! The frog legs appetizer was the best I have ever had- even better than any in Paris! My wife commented that the escargot were the most tender she has ever had.

We both had the rack of lamb with mustard sauce--yummy!!! And it was a huge serving!

The side of carrots and potatoes are to die for!

A very nice wine list and they also have a large selection of Belgian beers if you are into those..

The creme brulee was one of the best I have had also.

A terrific dining experience. If you love French cooking--be sure to visit Nouvelle Cuisine!

• Visited May 2013