“What more can be said....”
Review of Nouvelle Cuisine

Nouvelle Cuisine
Ranked #6 of 187 Restaurants in Spring Hill
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Tampa, Florida
“What more can be said....”
Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

Wonderful food, seafood crepes excellent,
lamb cooked perfectly, potatoes tender,
wine choices good. Only regret was that we stuffed ourselves and could not try desserts!

Florida
“Excellent experience”
Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

I can not say enough about this restaurant! I love the food and the staff. I have never had anything that I didn't like. The steaks are great. The seafood casserole is great. Even the side dishes are great. Make sure you leave room for dessert! Creme brûlée is awesome and so are the waffles with ice cream!

Odessa, Florida
“Best I ever had next to a tattoo parlor!”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Many have already used appropriate superlatives to describe this place. Others have also commented on the unlikelyhood of finding such an establishment in this location. With apologies to the good folk of lovely Spring Hill, somehow a temple of gastronomy has ended up in this rural backcountry hamlet far off the beaten path.

It's 30 miles away for me me so it's a destination restaurant saved for special occasions. Personally, I would always prefer classic French cooking to much of what is now being served in the big city French top-dollar restaurants. I don't want a tiny little piece of meat surrounded by artistically shaped garnishes. I cringe at the thought of "molecular gastronomy." Gimme a big old rack of lamb, a coq au vin, a chateaubriand, or a duck a l' orange and I'm happy.

Yes, this place calls itself "nouvelle" but the menu is strong on the classics. We're lucky to have it so close. Extra points for the Belgian beers!

• Visited February 2012
Spring Hill, Florida
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

The restaurant's web site does not do it justice. My wife took me there for my birthday (never mind which one), and it was one of the best presents I've ever had. The wine list is short but excellent, there is a list of Belgian beers that is second to none. Our entrees were imaginative and delicious. My only regret is that I did not have room for desert!

• Visited November 2012
Spring Hill, Fl.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best of Spring Hill, Fl.”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

This was a great experience for us on our 50th wedding anniversary. The food was great and the service unbeatable. We have eaten there before and we will be back.. Everyone should try the food at,this restaurant. Some would say that the classic dishes are old hat. I say they are the great dishes. Who has found anything in this new day and age that is as flavorful as the food here.

• Visited October 2012