“Best food in Springhill and for many miles! Best wine list too!”
Review of Nouvelle Cuisine

Nouvelle Cuisine
Ranked #7 of 187 Restaurants in Spring Hill
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Isabelle and her husband try very hard to make sure everything is perfect. We go everytime that we visit my father in law (who lives in town). They treat him and his wife very well. They are extra attentive to make sure they are happy.
The food is nice homemade French-Belgian food. Authentic flavors,classic French dishes that will not disappoint.
Small intimate dinning room. The only place for a romantic dinner in springhill.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

We enjoyed our dinner at this strip mall restaurant but I think the menu could use some updating. Recently they sent me an email listing "new" items. Coq au vin was one of them. I saw Julia Child prepare this chicken dish on tv back in the 1960s! Beef bourgenoign (probably misspelled) is also a new offering on their menu. It, too, is certainly not new. Chauteabriand is also on their menu. Some consider this "old hat". We had it for our wedding dinner in Chicago in 1965. Perhaps the restaurant is simply catering to their retired clientele who like those things.

The rack of lamb is called their signature dish but it wasn't on the menu when we visited the restaurant. I'll wait and see if they really add some newer, more creative items to their menu.

I also receive emails from them saying when they will be closed for private parties, which appears to be often. That's fine, but sometimes the email arrives just a few hours before the closure time.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Nouvelle Cuisine is fabulous. The food never disappoints. The owners are husband and wife and they go out of their way to make you feel welcome. In addition to outstanding food they have a very good wine list and a wide selection of Belgium beers.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

I have a vacation home nearby and we decided to go for lunch. Excellent quality of food and the place was busy. The server and single chef handled the service with ease true professionals. Great wine excellent european style menu I will be returning for dinner on our next visit in October. A must visit place in Springhill Hernando County.

1  Thank Blancolo
Reviewed July 29, 2012

I try to go to Nouvelle Cuisine at least once a month for lunch. I don't even need a menu at this point--the chicken cordon blue is so good that I don't need to try anything else. I particularly like the Provençal sauce. My mom feels the same way about the restaurant that I do--only she is hooked on the chicken ala king.