“Spring Hill, Florida”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Spring Hill
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Spring Hill
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Clean rooms, friendly staff, reasonably priced. Very nice hotel at a very good price. As with most hotels the free breakfast is nothing to get excited about but over all I can highly recommend this hotel to other travelers.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Randy N
There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Spring Hill

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The staff in this hotel were very friendly and courteous. The breakfast was quite good. The pool needed a bit of cleaning since there were dead bugs in the water. The rooms were very clean. I would stay there again.

1  Thank kitkattmm
Reviewed August 30, 2013

CAUTION DO NOT ENTER...HOUSE KEEPING SERVICE IS THE WORST

I tried expressing my frustration and dissatisfaction with the hotel's house keeping services before writing this review with the GM. I left my phone number with the front desk night clerk on August 29th.

I chose this hotel because its the closest to my best friend and God Son's house who just moved down to Florida. I was looking for a comfortable and CLEAN place to stay at with my two children while visiting them. Upon arriving into the Executive King Suite the toilet had urine stains from a previous guest. Which was red flag number one. Because my children and I didn't arrive until 12:15am I was told that there was no housekeeping services at night time and that it would be rectified in the morning. Red flag number two( no housekeeping services at night?). Oh, I forgot to mention I booked this hotel for seven days. Day two, my children and I arrived back to the hotel room at night and the bathroom was STILL NOT CLEAN! The towels were the only thing replenished. I called downstairs to the front desk, explained the situation and it was immediately rectified by the night time female front desk representative( who came up and cleaned it herself). Day five, my two year old son smudged raspberries on the sheets. Keep in mind the sheets have still not been changed since check in( I know this because my Mascara stain was still on the linens ). Back to the raspberries smudge. I knew that when my children and I arrived back at the hotel the sheets would be changed. Once again I was Frustrated by the lack of cleanliness and laziness of the housekeeping staff I went downstairs to the front desk explained what I just witnessed and showed him the pictures that I took and advised him that I would be writing a review and posting these pictures on line. He apologized and said he could provide me with new sheets so that I can make up my own bed. Red flag number Three, I had enough! My children and I are use to staying in hotels all the time. We usually stay at the Marriott but because, there wasn't one in the area I opted for this hotel. After this experience I am willing to sacrifice the travel time to stay at a CLEAN hotel like the Marriott versus choosing a DISGUSTING hotel like the Holiday Inn Express. I was insulted and offended that I as a guest was asked to change my own linens not to mention to have my children witness to such filth Is deploring. Unfortunately, I am still at this hotel housekeeping has yet to arrive to clean the room nor change the linens that still has stains on them. Nor have I received a phone call from the GM and it is August 30, 2013 the time is 12 noon. I have one more day in this hotel I cannot wait to check out. I will/would advise anyone who is coming down to visit not to stay at this hotel. I would also advise anyone coming to visit my best friend not to stay at this Disgusting hotel.

Signed frustrated guest!

• Stayed: August 2013
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Spring Hill, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2013

Dear 87Simone_,

Thank you for your business and your review. We take all comments seriously and value the chance to make improvements where possible.

I am truly sorry to hear that your stay didn't live up to your expectations. I sincerely apologize for the dissatisfaction you had with our level of cleanliness and housekeeping services. We deeply regret that these aspects have negatively affected your overall experience with us.

It is our fullest intention to deliver exemplary service, as such, our hotel is committed to making every possible effort to provide a comfortable environment and fulfill and meet our guests' needs. Kindly be assured that we treat this matter seriously and your comments will be forwarded to the ownership of the hotel to take into consideration for future upgrades. Once again, thank you for your feedback.

Dhan M

Reviewed August 22, 2013

We had an opportunity to stay at this hotel. Rooms were large enough, neat and clean, all amenities were great and in working condition. Staff was very polite, courteous and very co-operative. We will definitely stay at this hotel again and highly recommend to others to stay here.

1  Thank DS1310
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Due to relocating to the area, we chose to stay at this property. Based on our past stays at HI Express, we came to appreciate the refrigerator and microwave in our room. Not so at this location! The only rooms with these amenities are the king suites! Not very useful to two women travelers who do not wish to share a bed! The complimentary breakfast buffet is typical. However on a couple of visits during our 4-day stay, there was no orange juice and the donuts & bagels were empty. Front desk staff was cordial and answered all our questions about the area. Bring your own pillow! What they are passing for pillows are nothing but lumpy bumpy squares in a pillowcase! We heard that the owner only does what is necessary to fulfill the corporate requirements. We will not be recommending this hotel to our out of town guests, unfortunately.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Spring Hill, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Dear DesertDee326,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and reviewing our property. I am very sorry to hear about the troubles you encountered during your stay as well as the breakfast served that did not meet your expectations. I have taken note and wish to thank you for all your valuable comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually.

Janice A

Reviewed August 7, 2013

We stayed here for a week in August 2013. The room was more than large enough for the price. The bed was perfect for us. ( firm but comfortable) the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The hotel was spotless. The breakfast was more than adequate. All in all a great value

1  Thank Robert L
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel for nine nights over the past year or so. The hotel has a pleasant looking lobby and relatively clean rooms. I find the staff less than professional here. The front desk clerk is often outside having a cigarette, as are other staff. The woman in the breakfast room is not overly accomodating or proactive.

My biggest gripe is with the wireless internet. It is nearly non-existent on the second and third floors. It is difficult to get a strong enough signal to do any work in the room. The staff has been aware of this and the owner does nothing to improve this situation. Because of this, I can't stay here any more for business.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank mike f
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Spring Hill, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Dear Mike F,

First of all, we would like to say thank you for staying with us again and for leaving us a feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. Please allow us to apologize for the service you received did not live up to your expectations and for the challenges you had with our Wireless Internet access. Kindly be assured that we treat this matter seriously as we always strive to deliver world-class experience to our guests. Your review will be used to consider improvements needed and we hope that you can give us a chance to show what we have done.

Anthony M

#3 of 4 in Spring Hill
Holiday Inn Express Brooksville West
Homewood Suites by Hilton Tampa-Port Richey
Hampton Inn & Suites Port Richey

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Spring Hill? Share your experiences!