“What you expect”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene
Reviewed November 24, 2012

This was a nice place, what you can expect from Applebees. You wont be disappointed. Service was fast and food hot. A little busy but thats okay.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

everything at Applebees is great ! me and my girl friends love going for happy hour : ) its all day every day

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Good food, overall good and friendly service, a little noisy! and the waiting time for service was a little overdone and they like the place to be freezing, so bring your coat or at least some thin warm.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Two or three times a year I take my now 98 year old mom to this place when I visit her in Florida. We like the food, particularly the soup and salad, and the service has always been pretty good.

So last week we went there and things fell apart. Lets just say it took us an hour to get served and through our meal. Our server was extremely apologetic, finally telling us management had sent some servers home after a busy lunch (we were there at our usual time, around 2:00pm). The results of this were obvious: many unserved tables, people looking around for help. All that good stuff.

After our meal (which was fine; chicken taco appetizer and two bowls of onion soup), the manager stopped by. When I complained and asked what was going on I got some BS about how hard they try to please customers and he was sorry we were unhappy. Not a single effort to explain or ask if we wanted a coffee or desert. Or acknowledge a problem. A year or so ago this place had some kind of device on the table which customers could use to get a server, and which timed just about everything. Of course, staff hated that and I found it distracting and obnoxious.

Were I Applebees management I would sack that manager. Bye bye buster. Send staff home, screw the remaining couple of servers and customers. Come on!

My only consolation is that when we went to the parking lot some folks were about to enter the restaurant. When I suggested they might be there til sunset they laughed, said a few things about being forewarned, and took off.

2  Thank rkgood
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Food is consistent with other Applebees. Told by manager last year that their location often has new offerings as a test site. My Mom's favorite is the riblet basket and one time when we went in it wasn't on the menu. We asked tge server and the manager said they still had them because peoole ask for them but they didn't have room on the menu becausebif the new items. So if you don't see one of your favs, just ask and they can probably whip it up for you. Only downside is service can be spotty and you may have to ask twice for something. Still would go back because I know the foid is up to the company standards so it will be good and their prices are very reasonable.