“Food on wheels”
Review of Sonic Drive-In - CLOSED

Sonic Drive-In
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I went to Sonic drive in restaurant last week with my son and his bride. I figured it was just like a McDonald's (not a fan) but was pleasantly surprised. We had to wait for our food so I am guessing it was cooked to order. I had a burger that was very good and tator tots that were crispy and nice and hot. My son got some special hot dog he said you can't find too many places and onion rings. I tried the onion rings and was surprised how good they were for a fast food restaurant. Daughter in law had a chicken sandwich with, that she enjoyed. They had an extensive list of shakes. It was fun watching the servers on roller skates. Unfortunately, our server didn't wear skates. That is the only disappointment I have.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

Very bright and clean. Service was very good from ordering to delivery. This is a "order from your car" drive in. Their limeades were really good and quite refreshing. Ordered a chicken club (chicken, lettuce, tomato, bacon, sauce, on Texas toast. Super sandwich and quite filling. Also had their onion rings and their cinnamon with cream cheese sauce. Both very tasty. All in all, I recommend dropping by the Sonic in Spring Hill, FL for some very good food.