“Great service,great prices....waitresses are out standing...food is the best”

Jam's Breakfast & Lunch Cafe
Ranked #65 of 187 Restaurants in Spring Hill
Cuisines: American
Weeki Wachee, Florida, Usa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great service,great prices....waitresses are out standing...food is the best”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

I have been going to Jam's at least twice a week for month,s,have never had a bad meal be it Breakfast or lunch,every thing is made fresh ,and plenty of it.The waitresses are the best ,and very attentive.

• Visited July 2014

“It is OK!”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

I wasn't really impressed with JAMS, it was fine if you just want something to eat. I did not find the servers to be treated very well by the people in the back. Salads and Sandwiches for lunch, breakfast seems to be the busiest time for them.

Visited April 2014
Spring Hill, Florida
“Excellent food & Service”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I have always had great food and great service any time I have eaten at Jam's which is a couple of times a week at least. The owner has taken time to come and talk to me and thank me for my business. Great Place!

• Visited May 2014
Spring Hill, Florida
“Great selection - Great Service”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Their breakfasts and lunches are delicious. Always a great selection of entrees, excellent service, and good prices.

Visited June 2013
brookhaven
“i'm not a fan”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

I should have known the quality of food that i would get when they told me that i could not get my steak in my steak and eggs cooked to order...RED LIGHT!! Look, its a cheap breakfast joint. Imo they are a dime a dozen with few good ones in Spring Hill. Better off cooking up some eggs at home and holding out for lunch to spend your money.

Visited December 2013