“The Best Pizza I've Ever Tasted”
Review of Guido's Pizza Cafe

Guido's Pizza Cafe
Ranked #11 of 187 Restaurants in Spring Hill
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Beverly Hills, Florida
“The Best Pizza I've Ever Tasted”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Some friends turned me on to Guido's in Spring Hill. It's about an hour from my house, but well worth the drive!

The atmosphere is great, the staff is nice, and the food is great!

It's a busy place, but they take reservations.

I would go here every day if they were close!

• Visited May 2013

toronto
“Tried for the first time since they moved”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

We loved it. Portions are huge. Pizza is great. We went a few years ago before the moved to their new location but hadn't been back. Decided to give it a try again and we certainly will be back every time we come to our home in spring hill. My daughters and their families were there in January and my son-in-law loved the pizza. His father used to have a pizzeria and he himself makes the best.

Visited July 2012
Lexington, Ohio
“Reservations recommended”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

You actually need to make reservations here... even on a week night... even for an early geezer dinner. This place is so popular with the 'Snow Birds' and locals that you may have to sit at the bar and wait for a table to open up, if you're lucky. Some folks sit outside. In the heat. Anyway, the antipasto salad is great, and the pizza crust is that amazingly thin and crispy (How do they get it so thin?!?!) bottom that holds up, but isn't too well done. Get their special, and enjoy!

• Visited March 2013