“Great Food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Kelly K's is a great place to eat if you are in Spring Hill, Florida. The food is alway hot and fresh!
They have a great salad bar with two kinds of soup. We have gone there many of times.
Their Thanksgiving meal was wonderful with all the fixings. Their meals are so good. My favorite
Is the chicken tips and my husbands loves the steak tips. They also have kids meals which my
Grandchildren enjoyed.

1  Thank Scamper200
There are newer reviews for Kally K's Steakery & Fishery

Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

Value is decent but portions small menu is antiquated. This is for the eary bird special croud. I dont really have anything else to add but this app makes you put at least 100 characters.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

Recently our dinner plans included a meal at Kally-K's. The service was wonderful and I would rate the restaurant as clean. I ordered a glass of wine and was brought two although I did not see a special advertised. The food was ok. The salad bar was basic and not too interesting. Iceberg lettuce and vegetables that were in fair condition. I did not try the soups as they looked like they had been there for some time. I was impressed that sandwich orders also received the salad bar. Our entrees were good but not excellent.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Every time we are in the area (usually once a year) we will eat here at least twice. Always good service, always good food. there is a good choice of foods with a salad buffet bar and soup to start. I always end up eating too much, and the prices are more than reasonable.
I would say stay away between 5 and 7 pm as it is soooo very busy, quietens off quickly from about 7 o'clock, that's when we usally tend to get there.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

I have eaten at this restaurant about 5 times since moving to Florida. I have never been disappointed, nor have anyone with me. They have a wonderful fresh soup and salad bar that goes with all the meals, even sandwiches at NO extra charge. The menu is great and has specials every night. Whenever someone comes to visit me we always eat there at least once.