“True American”

Chili's
Ranked #65 of 187 Restaurants in Spring Hill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Best Chili's ever. Various menu, EVERYTHING is great!! Try two for twenty. You will not beat this bargain! Great Food,Great price.

There are newer reviews for Chili's

Reviewed February 17, 2014

I wanted to try the new menu items I keep seeing advertised. It was hard to decide which to choose. I had one of the rice, bean, corn bowls and a small salad from the lunch menu. It was very tasty. A little spicy, but that was a good thing. My husband had the fajitas, which he loves. He would have liked a couple more flour tortillas to be served with the meal. He didn't think 3 were enough. Couldn't track down the waitress to get more. I had the peanut butter and chocolate molten cake. It was good, but I think I would have liked one of the skillet cookies even more. Wanted to comment on someone else's review about the smell. I agree that there is a strange smell. I am not a fan of seeing them wipe down tables and seats the same rag over and over. I recently went to a restaurant that used disposable wipes that smelled good. I think all restaurants should go to these. The hostess and waitress were very personable.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

I am a fan of Chili's but this branch has a terrible smell to it like they use a dirty rag to wipe everything down. Tho the food was good, it was hard to get past the smell to get a appetite to eat.

1  Thank Sbs724
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I ordered chicken tenders/fingers. It was all breaded! My biggest issue was black pepper was all over my food. I don't eat nor do I like pepper. I was so disappointed! The waitress did take the food back. Why don't ask before salt or peppering everything?

Reviewed May 24, 2013

I take that back - I did go there once and they had changed chefs - BIG mistake. Chicken fingers which I normally love were soggy and awful. BUT they replaced that chef and we're back to normal! Good food - good service.