“Reminds me of Red Lobster”
Review of The Boston Cooker - CLOSED

The Boston Cooker
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Visiting friends yearly in FL, they suggested this place. Location and parking is good and I would advise going early if you can for a dinner. The waitress was helpful and the bill was correct. I'm writing this review late because of a planned return visit and forgot to enter it earlier.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Great place to get New England seafood in Florida! Whole belly clams are delicious. The lobster rolls are hard to beat anywhere!

1  Thank Karen C
Reviewed February 8, 2014

I have had nothing but good experiences at this restaurant. I have only eaten there at lunch time because I do not live in the area but I do try to eat there when I'm down that way. Their whole belly clams are to die for. I'm originally from Boston so I know good seafood.

1  Thank sis39
Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

Absolutely the best fresh seafood reminds me of home...which is Maine!!!
I had family visiting from home and we took them here. We had fried clams, fried oysters and we tried two of the steam pots. All of it was delicious. The service was great as well. We will definitely be back soon!!

Reviewed November 23, 2013

I used to be a regular customer, then about 3 or 4 months ago the quality of the food really took a nose dive. In addition to the decline of the food quality, I had the treat of having roaches crawl over my hand and arm at the bar, twice.
I do have to complement the wait staff and managers, they are all very attentive and work hard. I really used to enjoy going there several times a week. Now, hardly even think of going back. Guess all good things come to an end. I wish them well, and hopefully they can turn the place around.

1  Thank Marvin M