“Great New England seafood”
Review of The Boston Cooker - CLOSED

The Boston Cooker
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Ft Walton Beach, FL
“Great New England seafood”
Reviewed February 17, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Great place to get New England seafood in Florida! Whole belly clams are delicious. The lobster rolls are hard to beat anywhere!

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Karen C

Summerfield, Florida
“Lillian D.”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

I have had nothing but good experiences at this restaurant. I have only eaten there at lunch time because I do not live in the area but I do try to eat there when I'm down that way. Their whole belly clams are to die for. I'm originally from Boston so I know good seafood.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank sis39
Spring Hill, Florida
“Reminds me of home.”
Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

Absolutely the best fresh seafood reminds me of home...which is Maine!!!
I had family visiting from home and we took them here. We had fried clams, fried oysters and we tried two of the steam pots. All of it was delicious. The service was great as well. We will definitely be back soon!!

• Visited December 2013
Brooksville, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Roaches running over my hand at the bar”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

I used to be a regular customer, then about 3 or 4 months ago the quality of the food really took a nose dive. In addition to the decline of the food quality, I had the treat of having roaches crawl over my hand and arm at the bar, twice.
I do have to complement the wait staff and managers, they are all very attentive and work hard. I really used to enjoy going there several times a week. Now, hardly even think of going back. Guess all good things come to an end. I wish them well, and hopefully they can turn the place around.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Marvin M
Hudson, Fl
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Restaurant is dirty and has cockroaches.”
Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

The place is not clean. The owner Clay is very unprofessional, I witnessed him screaming at his staff and punch a wall. The servicewas horrible. Our server Heather was not friendly at all, not once did she crack a smile

• Visited September 2013