“Not going back”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 29, 2012

We arrived and everything seems fine, then we got our food-my husband ordered the special of the day which was Loster. He got sicker than a dog. We have not been back.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

Visiting from Tampa and we didn't want to go to a chain restaurant. We were pleasantly surprised by the live music and pleasant service. All the food is fresh and the blackened mahi mahi I ate was the best I've ever had. Give them a try-- you'll be glad you did.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Great Food and Service, great dining experience each time. I have been there on special occasions. Lovely place.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

My mother in law went here for lunch, the restaurant smelled so badit made me lose my appetite. The food was disappointing, and our silverware was dirty. Not a good first impression.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

Good service for a large party and value for money