“Love This Place”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I frequent this Restaurant almost every Saturday for Lunch, They staff has gotten to know me and it didn't take long either. Have a Great lunch special and the food is great. Bartenders are always friendly, and the wait staff always is pleasent. The place is always crowded too, but hardly ever have to wait long for a table. Two for one beers and mixed drinks until 7pm every day.

There are newer reviews for Cody's Original Road House

Reviewed February 26, 2013

We stopped by lunch on a Wednesday to discover 2 for 1 Fajitas and 2 for 1 premium drafts. That made our lunch and beverage choice easy. The beer was served ice cold! The fajitas were excellent. We had one beef and one chicken. The wait staff was quick and friendly. I know were I'll be on an upcoming Wednesday. BTW, I don't know if this special is chain wide or unique to the Springhill location.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Not a salad person but I love their house salad. Wednesday night is BOGO fajita night and is my preference. If you go between 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. expect to wait in line for a table. Try and go at 5 p.m. or just after 8 p.m. to get seated faster.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

I really liked that you can throw the peanuts on the floor and not worry about cleaning up after yourself. The staff is very friendly.

Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Jarred was a super star really extended great service. The steak was very good,good 2 for 1 drinks. Kids eat free on Wed. Would go back soon