“HORRIBLE!”

Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“HORRIBLE!”
Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

Never go back again. Food was alright. Burger was overcooked. Server was a joke. More interested in hanging around the guy at the bar rather than wait on our table. was probably her muscle headed boyfriend. Told the girl manager about our problem waitress. She seemed not to care and had the nerve to tell us what can i do, its the bosses daughter. So, never again

3 Thank sweetrosanne

Brooksville, Florida
“Very disappointing after hearing all the advertising”
Reviewed May 20, 2012

Although this spot is across the county from our home, we had heard lots of ads on the radio about it so thought it worth the trip. What a big disappointment!! I expected a large place since they advertise live music and other activities but found a very small store front with a fairly small, noisy bar and just a few tables. There was no music, just a ballgame on the TVs with lots of loud guys following the game. Had a drink and appetizers, neither of which was impressive, and left. Won't bother making the drive back.

Visited February 2012
2 Thank Brooksville01
Hudson, Florida
“Nice Place”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I had dinner at Felonys one Friday evening and had a combo seafood platter. It was delicious. I liked the atmosphere and the waiters were wonderful. The prices were right, too. I highly recommend Felonys restaurant.

• Visited March 2012
Brooksville, Florida
“It's All about my husband”
Reviewed April 7, 2012

Gotta love the atmosphere in this joint! It is a regular
stop for my husband when he and the guys go to lunch...I like the chicken wings..

Visited March 2012
Spring Hill Fl
“Nothing Special about this want to be hooters type place”
Reviewed April 2, 2012

The food was decent. As usual in this type of place, the cook has no idea how to cook a burger to order. The fries were good. My wife enjoyed her dish and the kids had no complaints.

The service from the servers seems great but there is a lady that I think must be the manager and she is unprofessional and rather rude. We didn't have any problems that required interaction with her (Thank goodness) but another table did. Apparently there was a misprint on the menu that the manager knew about but the server didn't. The customers asked to get what was stated on the menu since there was no disclaimer.

The server went back to talk to the "Manager" for the customers. The manager lady (Wish I knew her name) started yelling at the server like it was her fault and talking rather derogatorialy about the customers. This was all done just around a corner of a doorway. I could hear it plain as day and I'm sure the group of customers that had the issue could as well. It was really really bad and I have no ideo how such a childish person could be hired to manage a restuarant.

Anyhow, I feel bad for the employees there but will not and have not gone back.

• Visited September 2011