“Good food at a fair price”

Slice of Life Pizzeria
Ranked #63 of 187 Restaurants in Spring Hill
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Apopka, Florida
“Good food at a fair price”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

The salads and entree's were tasty and priced fair for the amount and quality of what we were served. The place was very clean and tidy. Steady flow of customers with most getting pizza's.

• Visited March 2013
4 Thank IAMAPI

Spring Hill, Florida, United States
“great NY pizza in Spring Hill?”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

wonderful thin crusty dough, nice tasting sauce, lots of cheese. what else can i say? you have to try it!! I am from NY and this is the closest i have found in a long time

Visited December 2012
2 Thank Linda K
Brooksville, Fl.
“good pizza”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

this place has good pizza but the atmosphere is that of a pick up and go. It is just alright, they had another location in New Port Richey and they closed.

Visited March 2012
3 Thank lisk
Spring Hill, Florida
“so much diferent”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

the best pizza i ever had on my life...nice thin and just the sos is so goood...and my wife she has a greek salad she love it she ask me at leas2 time a week to pick her up that .......

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank Denis S
Spring Hill, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“PIZZA IS TERRIBLE !!! STAFF AND MANAGER ARE RUDE :(”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I ordered a pizza and salad last night to be delivered , the ONLY thing good about it was it was on time :) The pizza was AWFUL to say the least ! It was suppose to be a "meat lovers pizza" when it arrived it had small square pieces of lunch meat ham, yes lunch meat ham, NO beef , NO sausage, 5 pieces of pepperoni and a ton of cheese, that's IT !! The crust was NOT cooked all the way and was very doughy and the whole pizza was soupy ! I opened up the salad and you could tell right away it had been frozen as the lettuce and slice of cucumber was 'clear/see though" not white like the inside of a cucumber should be and the tomatoes slices were all wilted. I called the restaurant back right away to inform them of this MESS ! When the lady answered the phone I told her all of this and right away she got very defensive and " well there`s no way the salad is 'bad' as we cut the lettuce up every day here', I said " I`m sorry to tell you but the salad is has been frozen and you can not eat it , then I asked to speak with the manager (good luck understanding him) as I`m reporting all of this to him , he`s saying No No the lettuce is not frozen I said are you callin me a liar ? All he kept saying is , The lettuce is not frozen. Never offering to remake the pizza or refunding my money. NEVER WILL I EVER EAT THERE AGAIN ! I have called and reported them to the Better Business Bureau , I really encourage people who experienced this same terrible food and service to report them, as well post it on thier face book page to let people know what kind of poor service and food they will receive.

• Visited August 2012