“PIZZA IS TERRIBLE !!! STAFF AND MANAGER ARE RUDE :(”

Slice of Life Pizzeria
Ranked #34 of 186 Restaurants in Spring Hill
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Spring Hill, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“PIZZA IS TERRIBLE !!! STAFF AND MANAGER ARE RUDE :(”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I ordered a pizza and salad last night to be delivered , the ONLY thing good about it was it was on time :) The pizza was AWFUL to say the least ! It was suppose to be a "meat lovers pizza" when it arrived it had small square pieces of lunch meat ham, yes lunch meat ham, NO beef , NO sausage, 5 pieces of pepperoni and a ton of cheese, that's IT !! The crust was NOT cooked all the way and was very doughy and the whole pizza was soupy ! I opened up the salad and you could tell right away it had been frozen as the lettuce and slice of cucumber was 'clear/see though" not white like the inside of a cucumber should be and the tomatoes slices were all wilted. I called the restaurant back right away to inform them of this MESS ! When the lady answered the phone I told her all of this and right away she got very defensive and " well there`s no way the salad is 'bad' as we cut the lettuce up every day here', I said " I`m sorry to tell you but the salad is has been frozen and you can not eat it , then I asked to speak with the manager (good luck understanding him) as I`m reporting all of this to him , he`s saying No No the lettuce is not frozen I said are you callin me a liar ? All he kept saying is , The lettuce is not frozen. Never offering to remake the pizza or refunding my money. NEVER WILL I EVER EAT THERE AGAIN ! I have called and reported them to the Better Business Bureau , I really encourage people who experienced this same terrible food and service to report them, as well post it on thier face book page to let people know what kind of poor service and food they will receive.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank NastyPizza

FLORIDA
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed May 22, 2012

Excellent flavor pizzas......larg portions. Service is fast and salads are large and delicious.

Visited May 2012
3 Thank DALEKATE
Florida
“Very hit or miss.”
Reviewed February 19, 2012

I live very close to this restaurant so we order from them a lot. The pizza is a little too doughy for my taste but my boyfriend loves it. We have tried almost everything off thier menu, and it can be good, but they screw up the orders a lot. The staff is quick to fix thier mistakes, but honestly after a while i get sick of, ordering and then having to call and wait for the correct order to be sent out. What is nice, is they have later hours than most of the places around, but you'll pay for the convinyence. The prices are higher than most, and not really worth it in my opinion. We ordered from them about 3 weeks ago and it will be the last time I ever order from them. I got bake ziti and it had one spoonful of ricotta, and one slice of motz on top, it was like they ran out of cheese. I'm sure they would have sent me a new one if I had called to complain but honestly I was just done. I have included a picture, you decided if it looks like what you'd expect when ordering baked ziti.

2 Thank h_lockie
Spring Hill, Florida
“Try ther take out menu!”
Reviewed September 29, 2011

We ordered a pizza, which was okay. The service was touch and go, having to ask twice for drink refills. The restaurant was crowded the night we were there. It's small, so it was loud. The sun was setting on the western facing strip mall and for that reason alone we will probably not return. The place was like an oven.

2 Thank Sheriboo
brighton, colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Fettucini Alfredo”
Reviewed June 27, 2011

Stopped by this place because we could not find a place to eat and we were surprised. Fettucini Alfredo was fantastic. Calzone was ok waitress said when ordering ask for mike to make food he made the Alfredo

1 Thank joeyg4583