“It is what it is...”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #9 of 190 Restaurants in Spring Hill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Cracker Barrel is a predictable place for a meal. Good value, good service, family friendly and the opportunity to shop and eat at the same time. The menu changes often, offering seasonal treats.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

My wife ordered a blue cheese salad but when the server placed it in front of her to eat she couldn't find the blue cheese. When we were finally able to flag her down to find out why she said "Oh! We are out of blue cheese." She was very slow in refilling our coffee and water and when she brought the main course, mine was cold because she had to wait for my wife;s to get finished. We will not return - ever - at any of them.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Service depends on who you get, but there are some great servers!
Food is the typical country fare, and tasty. They even have some low carb plates for those doing that.
I have had a couple of negitive server experiences, but I am pretty picky too. :-)

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Like all cracker barrels the food is consistently good. This one is a little easier to find then most since it is in the open on I19 and not tucked away like most others. I always enjoy their pecan pancakes and hash brown casserole. They offer great breakfast combos for egg lovers.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

If you are looking for comfort food this is the place. Plenty of fried pork chops, and dumplings. Also a good place to pick up a unique gift.