Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Spring Hill/Weeki Wachee
$99
$63
$60
1,238 results
All reviewsfront deskhard boiled eggsroom was cleanyogurtfridge and microwavenice breakfastrooms are smallwould stay here againstaff was very friendly and helpfulcontinental breakfastconvenient locationgreat place to staypleasant stayfirst floorone night staypillowsflorida
Reviewed August 6, 2014

the hotel was very clean and the service was good..the room was a little noisy..could hear things going on in the next room..people were friendly and helpful..

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
gmspringhill, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Spring Hill/Weeki Wachee, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2014

Dear John P,

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. Its great to hear that you had a nice stay with us, and I look forward to seeing you in the future.

Christine Eaton, GM

Reviewed August 4, 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
gmspringhill, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Spring Hill/Weeki Wachee, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2014

Reviewed August 2, 2014

Reviewed July 30, 2014

The room was very clean, the front staff very nice and very accommodating. I did ask the front desk clerk how loud a tv has to be to hear it in another and was informed that all tv's are set for a max volume of 15. I told her I could hear my neighbors tv almost like it was in my room and she said if I wanted she would ask hem to turn it down. I chose to wait and see. I don't feel that you should be able to hear a tv in the next room, the walls are thin and you can also hear people talking. One problem with the tv's that the property should address is the fact they are mounted on the wall and the speakers face the wall on flat screen tv's. They need to add a deflector to deflect the sound into the room and not into the wall for the neighbors to hear.

I stayed here July 2014, I would stay again but I just wish they would do something to the walls between the rooms to help with noise control.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

Dear Randy S,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am sorry that the TV volume was an issue during your stay. Please know that we do listen to all of our guest comments and suggestions and this has been passed along to our management. I do hope that you will visit us again in the future, and we can show you just how great we are.

Christine Eaton, GM

Reviewed July 23, 2014

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
gmspringhill, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Spring Hill/Weeki Wachee, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2014