“staff was great. Mellisa was very accommodating with...”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Spring Hill/Weeki Wachee
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Spring Hill
Reviewed January 15, 2014

staff was great. Mellisa was very accommodating with reservations after disaster trying to deal with Microtel Inn 800 #. Rooms are small but have all services you need

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
gmspringhill, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Spring Hill/Weeki Wachee, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2014

Dear DeweyK,
Thank you so much for your recent review. I will pass the kudos on to Melissa. I'm pleased to hear that she went above and beyond to make sure your check-in went smooth as possible. I look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

I really enjoyed the very friendly front desk agent that checked me in. She was a professional and extraordinarily helpful. Upon arrival to the room I realized that it was about 400 square feet of very attractive, albeit male, decor and the smooth mirror wall is modern looking. Then I found a wet rag left by the previous tenant hanging over my shower rod. Oh well. The next morning, I played my music on my phone while showering at around 9 am. The hotel starts to move around and their was a large clomping noise above me around 6:30. No sleep after that. Both of my neighbors also began to play music to drown mine out. The one on the bed side was loud, but good, so I put my Soundhound on and it actually captured that it was Aretha Franklin playing in the room next door. Ha! This hotel has wifi, but it's terrible and does NOT recognize iPhones. My signal continued to wane and I had most conversations from the parking lot. All in all. Totally ok.

Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank danihipkins

Dear danihipkins,
I want to thank you for your recent review of the Spring Hill Microtel Inns & Suites and I'll pass on the cudos. I'm very sorry to hear that your stay was less than top notch. We strive to make each of our guests feel very much at home. Please come and see me personally the next time you are in town.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed January 10, 2014

We stayed at the Microtel for the first time and will be spening more time there in the future. Very efficient, clean, and friendly. Comfortable beds and a great continental breakfast.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
gmspringhill, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Spring Hill/Weeki Wachee, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

Dear Myron H,
I wanted to thank you personally for your recent review of the Microtel inn & Suites Spring Hill. We strive to be the home away from home for all of our guests and it pleases me to read that your recent stay with us was top notch. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Reviewed January 5, 2014

beds were a little too soft for me and the tv would not turn down to a quiet, it went at 1 still quite loud to 0 mute....that was kind of aggravating but other than that everything was great

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
gmspringhill, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Spring Hill/Weeki Wachee, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Dear Virginia W,
I wanted to thank you personally for your recent review of the Spring Hill Microtel Inn & Suites. I am happy to read that your stay was good. I wanted to let you know that I am personally looking into the tv volume issue that you mentioned and I apologize that you had to deal with that. I do hope to see you again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Spring Hill
#3 of 4 in Spring Hill
Homewood Suites by Hilton Tampa-Port Richey
Hampton Inn & Suites Port Richey
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brooksville

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Spring Hill/Weeki Wachee? Share your experiences!