From the size and layout of the rooms it seems like the place was built as a nursing home or long term care facility. Possibly the smallest hotel room I've ever seen, and I live in NYC and have seen the closets friends and family stay in when they visit. Very unreliable internet connection (at least on the 1st floor where I stayed) the few times it did work it was extremely slow. Room lighting is harsh and hospital-like, TV was difficult to use. Otherwise the place was very clean and the staff courteous and nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand New hotel offering Free continental breakfast, free local and long distance calls and free internet. All rooms have coffee makers, irons and boards and hairdryers. All doubles and suites offer microwaves and refrigerators. The hotel features an outdoor pool, fitness center, meeting room and guest laundry. It is conveniently located to Weeki Wachee Springs State Park and Buccaneer Bay Water Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Spring Hill/Weeki Wachee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn And Suites-Spring Hill
- Microtel Inn & Suites-Spring Hill Hotel Spring Hill