We stayed here for 2 nights with our kids for a vacation trip. The rooms were clean and in excellent condition. The staff, especially at the front desk on the night we checked in, was extremely helpful, courteous and generally pleasant to deal with. The breakfast was standard. It was great that there was a luggage cart available for hauling our stuff and from the car to the room, and there was an adorable little window seat that our kids loved. There was a fridge and microwave in our room, as advertised. The stay was great, and if we come back to this area, we would love to stay here again! However, the hotel was VERY hard to see from the road. And there was a billboard that advertised the hotel on one side (helpful) and powerball on the the other side (totally not helpful). We drove past it 2 times at night before we found the entrance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand New hotel offering Free continental breakfast, free local and long distance calls and free internet. All rooms have coffee makers, irons and boards and hairdryers. All doubles and suites offer microwaves and refrigerators. The hotel features an outdoor pool, fitness center, meeting room and guest laundry. It is conveniently located to Weeki Wachee Springs State Park and Buccaneer Bay Water Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Spring Hill/Weeki Wachee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn & Suites-Spring Hill Hotel Spring Hill
- Microtel Inn And Suites-Spring Hill