I am a Hampton Inn regluar and opt to stay at Microtel as it was closer to the springs. I am so glad I did. The accomodations were just as good and I save a bunch of money staying here instead. The staff were very nice and the room exceptional clean.
All that being said, don't let them get you for the $1.50 for the use of the safe. If you don't tell them you did not use it at check out, then they will automatically charge you for it. It is in the fine print, which I think the Owners should reconsider as it is precieved by me and others I am sure as being a bit underhanded.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand New hotel offering Free continental breakfast, free local and long distance calls and free internet. All rooms have coffee makers, irons and boards and hairdryers. All doubles and suites offer microwaves and refrigerators. The hotel features an outdoor pool, fitness center, meeting room and guest laundry. It is conveniently located to Weeki Wachee Springs State Park and Buccaneer Bay Water Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Spring Hill/Weeki Wachee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn And Suites-Spring Hill
- Microtel Inn & Suites-Spring Hill Hotel Spring Hill