“Pleasantly surprised.”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Spring Hill/Weeki Wachee
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Spring Hill
Reviewed June 17, 2012 via mobile

This was our first stay at any Microtel and we were very happy with our stay. The hotel was clean, breakfast was nice, there was plenty to do in the surrounding area, the pool was clean, and the staff was very helpful.

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank ourfloridatrip

Reviewed June 2, 2012

I wasn't sure what to expect from a Microtel, this was my first. Honestly, it was one of the cleanest hotels I have stayed at. The trick to not having your air condition cycle all night and keep you awake is to put it as cold as it will go and it will never turn off :) ....Continental breakfast was just that and nothing more, but, filled us up and we were all good till lunch. The pool was smaller but was just what the kids (8-12) needed. Would definately return.

Room Tip: The doors slam closed no matter where you are. Sorry for no good advise :(
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Hawkins30102
Reviewed May 25, 2012 via mobile

The reason for my stay was because we were having a mini family reunion. The stay was wonderful from the check in to the check out. The staff were always friendly and helpful. Breakfast was great to start the day. Although I didn't go into the pool I did go into the pool area and it was spotless. I would highly recommend this hotel and definitely will be staying here again!!!

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed May 25, 2012

This is my first time to Spring Hill, FL and the first time staying at a Microtel Inn and I like the hotel the rooms though not very big are comfy and clean, the staff is very nice. My two kids love it as well as my two dogs we will stay here again!!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Accessible room was clean, comfortable and roomy. Staff were great. Continental breakfast was standard fare but hot and plentiful.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 30, 2012

I have done much traveling and rarely have I been made to feel more at home than at this hotel! The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, the room clean and very comfortable, and everyone was willing to help me in any way I needed. The hotel is off the main road, no road noise, and not too big, much more homey. I found the hotel to be very clean, and not too noisy for me. Because I was on the first floor, I heard folks in the morning but it didn't bother me, and every person who worked there was very nice. The front desk folks were great, but by far, Jodie went above and beyond! She was always there to greet me when I came "home" from my day of exploring, and helped me find my way around the area, no matter what I wanted to find. Jodie listened to me go on and on about what I had seen every day, and helped me plan my excursion for the next day . She was very helpful pointing out things to do in the area,as well as helping me find out how to get to these places, and, because I travel alone, I think she watched out for me while I was there. I spent 5 wonderful days in this area of Florida and found the perfect place to stay. Jodie, thank you for making me feel so at home, I will come back to this part of Florida and will for sure stay here again!

Room Tip: If you like to sleep in, try not to get on the first floor
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed March 28, 2012

Looking for a perfect place to stay, we just found this one!! Nice people, great service, nice and clean rooms. Very close to many restaurants and just a few miles from Pine Island!!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
#3 of 4 in Spring Hill
Homewood Suites by Hilton Tampa-Port Richey
Holiday Inn Express Brooksville West
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brooksville

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Spring Hill/Weeki Wachee? Share your experiences!