“best bar b q in the area”
Review of Pit Boss Bar-B-Q - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pit Boss Bar-B-Q
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed March 16, 2013

This was a restrent was a great little restrent to go to and have a bar b q dinner. food is hot, frash and a good size plate. the bar b q ribs are one of the best i the area.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Seated, not many customers, waitress brought menu's and then left us sitting there for 15 minutes, got up and walked out, apparently she was more interested in her friends at the bar then her customers.....

3  Thank Bob1956617
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Stopped in for a quick lunch before grocery shopping in the same strip mall. Sat at the bar and was welcomed immediately by a very friendly server. I ordered the chopped pork sandwich ($6.99) with the Carolina sauce which is a vinegar based, tomato/red pepper spicy sauce. The sandwich comes with one "side bet" and I ordered fries, and they were big, hot and delish! The pork was moist and smokey on a fresh bun with sesame seeds. I also had a beer for only $1.50; it was served in a frosty mug.The server was very attentive without being overbearing and even offered me the daily paper since I was by myself. Very nice.

1  Thank Sharondelv
Reviewed December 23, 2012

Staff was very friendly. Food was well prepared and seasoned quite well.
Hard to find good bar b que, but we found some. We plan to go back, again and again and we will also bring out of town guests here to eat. Baked beans and cole slaw were also good.
So glad we found you!

1  Thank cagedbird
Reviewed December 12, 2012

The barbecue is great and priced right with a better-than-average assortment of side dishes. The sangria is pretty good, too :-)

1  Thank HBSonGal