“Lunch with Mom”

Greek City Cafe
Ranked #5 of 193 Restaurants in Spring Hill
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed August 3, 2014

I've eaten many time at the restaurant. I've never had a bad meal here or a bad time. The food is always very good. The service staff is alway very helpful and friendly. The prices are very good. The portions are very good and generous. This time no exception. I would highly recommend this restaurant. I will be back.

Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

I have been here a number of times on my lunch hour from work and have always had very fresh food. No real service because you order at the register and then they bring it to you but very friendly. It does get busy at that time but they are quick

Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Fresh food, delicious gyros! Excellent atmosphere and some of the best peach tea I have ever had. The food came out very fast and was very easy to order. Everything was clean and well organized.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Have been frequenting Greek City Cafe for a few years now and have to say they have been providing consistent quality Greek food. The gyro meat is very good. The Greek salad has plenty of beets (which many so called "Greek" restaurants forget is included) as well as the Greek potato salad at the bottom, which again many restaurants don't include in the traditional Greek salad.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

My husband and I visited Greek city Café and we fell in love with it! The Gyros were huge and excellent. Very fresh food! Very Clean Atmosphere! I tried the Youth Platter on another occasion, delicious!!! My husband loved the desserts and soups too! Can't miss with this place!