“Great vegetarian, gluten free choices”
Review of Greek City Cafe

Greek City Cafe
Ranked #5 of 186 Restaurants in Spring Hill
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Dublin, Ohio
“Great vegetarian, gluten free choices”
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

Every member of our 5 person family loved this restaurant. We have a vegetarian gluten free kid and 2 that want meat. It is hard to find a reasonably healthy restaurant to meet everyone's needs, especially while traveling. Husband and I ate different fresh salads and were satisfied. Will definitely return.

Visited December 2013

Spring Hill, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not as good as it use to be”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

The food is good down from very good. Just not as favorable as it was when they 1st opened. I would still go back. It a lot shorter trip then Tarpon Springs

• Visited August 2013
Georgetown, USA
“Gem”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We never expected to find such a great restaurant in Spring Hill. We read the Trip Advisor reviews and decided to give the Greek City Cafe a try. Service was speedy and friendly. Food was mighty tasty. My sister had the "Fountain of Youth Platter" and I had the Portobello Panini. If you are ever in this area, you should try this place.

• Visited September 2013
Spring Hill, Florida
“So far the best restaurant in Spring Hill!”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I am so happy to have found this place. I have been in Spring Hill for a year and have yet to find a restaurant that serves really good food. All the restaurants here seem to serve pre-packaged meals that they simply heat up, no such thing as homemade food. Well, this placed is fantastic. You order at the counter and they bring your food to your table. The staff is friendly, helpful and informative. Most of all...the food is fabulous. I had the Falafel Pita and Feta fries. It was the best falafel I have ever had! So much flavor in the food and you could tell it was all fresh. Loved it! I cannot wait to go back and try other dishes!

• Visited September 2013
“Food is the best!!”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

I love Greek city!! I have been dining there since it opened and the food has always been excellent!! Katy who manages the place is wonderful and the staff is always friendly. I only eat fresh food and this place has it.

• Visited August 2013