“Veggie soup”
Review of Kirin China Grill

Kirin China Grill
Ranked #20 of 225 Restaurants in Spring Hill
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This restaurant is a little hard to find, but it’s worth it to look for it. Very clean and friendly employees.
My favorite was the vegetable soup. I would go back just for that.
We had some appetizers. Chicken wings were delicious but very very small. Egg rolls and dumplings were just ok. The Lomaine was delicious.

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (54)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My family and I have been here several times and the food, waiters, and atmosphere are the best. Will definitely be bringing our Northern family here when they visit this winter.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 17, 2019 via mobile

Six of Us tried this place for dinner. Plenty of seating. Nice menu with many choices. We each had something different and all agreed their selection was good.
Only two minor negative points
1) no actual kids menu
2) prices higher than in expected.
Service was fast and friendly.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed May 20, 2019

At first was afraid to go in. Experience was I always get headaches eating Chinese and MSG. They said "No MSG". My husband and I each had a meal and also ordered to go. Food was excellent and I never got a headache afterward. Place was clean, service was good, and they are very friendly. Definitely will be back when in the area. Wish we lived closer and could order there more often. Very enjoyable first experience.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 7, 2019

very fresh plenty of food for your money hot when pickup very friendlt staff very clean plenty of parking

Date of visit: May 2019