“Give it a Try” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Casa Larios - CLOSED

Casa Larios
Cuisines: Latin, Spanish, Cuban, Caribbean
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Give it a Try”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2014

Like another reviewer, this was one of my first experiences with a Cuban restaurant. The choices were well-explained on the menu. Our server was pleasant but not as helpful as the printed menu. My croquettes were average (more filling than ham). My niece's chicken was very good - a large piece covered in tomato sauce and cheese. My other niece enjoyed her hamburger (I know, an interesting choice). The salads were made of iceberg lettuce (a disappointment in my book). Our server did not check back with us after taking the order and it was difficult to get the attention of the others for water refills.
But overall, I would recommend giving it a try. I recommend a seat outdoors.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Excellent food! Best cortadito in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

I love this place! Best cortadito or cafe con leche in Miami. Very friendly environment and the food is great!

• Visited March 2014
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
“Great Cuban food!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2014

For good Cuban food at a casual setting, it's difficult to beat Casa Lario's. Very good Black Beans, huge and delicious Carne Empanizada, and delicious Maduros. And to top it off, nothing like their Flan, as good as home made.

Kinnelon, New Jersey
“When is South Florida...eat Cuban”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2014

My first experience with Miami Cuban cuisine. I say that because I have few references to compare. Went for lunch. I had Bistec Empanizado, black beans and rice along with plantains. I really enjoyed the meal. It tasted fresh, the service was friendly and they were patient with me as I reviewed the choices. Lunch was quite reasonable. I would go back if in the area.

Miami, FL
“Don't waste your time”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014

I've tried top give this restaurant a chance but whenever I've dined here its been a disappointment, the trial is over. The food is listless, the service horrible and I can find no reason to dine here again

Visited February 2014