“Delicious Chinese” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Miami, Florida
“Delicious Chinese”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is our go to chinese restaurant close to home. We have others that are closer but don't compare. New Chinatown is great for take out or dining in during lunch or dinner. The restaurant is very clean and has a very large dining room with full liquor & wine options. My only issue is that take out is pick up only, no delivery. However, it's worth the trip.

Visited October 2013

Coral Gables, Florida
“Used to be better..manager doesn't seem to care”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

We have been going to New Chinatown for 14 years. We'd seen the manager bless out employees in full view before but we overlooked it even thought we were made to feel very uncomforatbe. This time my wife tried to order plain low main noodles. On the lunch menue they were priced at $8 with soup and mixed veggies. My son's stomach was upset so she just wanted "Plain" noodles. They charged her $9 just for the plain noodles. No soup...no veggies...no nothing. When she asked about it they wouldn't do anything. The tall manager just sat (in plain view) and watched. We were regulars, not anymore.

• Visited March 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Miami
“Great and in my favorite list.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

I visited New Chinatown Rest this past sunday for lunch with my husband. I wasn't sure if I wanted to come in since the appearance of the building is not too inviting and does not seem like "NEW" but rather old looking, however my husband conviced me. Let me tell you, once you walk in the doors this restaurant is something else. It is absolutely beautiful, clean, and New and well maintained inside. Service is exceptional, bathrooms are extremely clean. But most importanly is the food, of course very good and great taste. We had the Shrimp/chicken low mein and eggrolls and we really enjoyed. We are definately coming back for some duck rolls and hen. Prices are reasonable for a party of two. My bottom line, don't be fooled by outside appearance because the best is inside. Enjoy:)

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Miami FL
“Lunch Bunch spot.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

Another of our group lunch sites. Fair choices on the menu but what is offered is good and fairly priced. Have not had dinner here. Parking is on site.

Visited October 2012
Miami, Florida, United States
“Yummy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

Went to New Chinatown on Sunday night with my friends. Enjoyed Hunan Lamb, Seabass and Shredded Chicken. Everything was yummy.

• Visited September 2012