“very good thai and japanesse restaurant”
Review of Sea Siam

Sea Siam
Ranked #18 of 96 Restaurants in South Miami
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian
Reviewed February 26, 2014

we went lastnight to celebrate a birthday of my brother in law , and I can tell you that the food and the prices were very good, I felt like dinner service was not expensive, I had the pad thai for 12 dollars with rice, we will be back soon, also the service was very attentive and nice.

Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

Don't let the unassuming strip mall exterior fool you- this place is a gem. Will you get fussed and fawned over? No. But put on your big people pants and enjoy the great sushi and Thai. Chat it up with the most diverse crowd of regulars you'll find in Miami and you'll be hooked.
Don't be surprised if you live anywhere close you find yourself going there multiple times in a week. It's just that kind of place.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

Sea Siam is located in Pinecrest, where I live, and is actually south of South Miami and Coral Gables. They serve Thai and Japanese food, so there is something for everyone. We have been here many times over the years and have found the food to be consistently very good. Our favorites include the Pla Lad Prig (whole snapper with ginger-sweet-chilli sauce on it), the Dragon Roll (shrimp tempura wrapped in a roll with avocado on top), the Gyoza (Japanese steamed dumplings), the Wakame (Japanese Sea-weed salad), any of the curries, the chicken coconut soup, and Pad Thai (noodles). We have tried many other items on the menu and have never been disappointed. The quality ranges from very good to excellent, and service is always good. I have brought many of my friends and out-of-town visitors to Sea Siam. If you go during peak dinner time, call ahead for reservations, otherwise you could be waiting for a table for a while at this popular restaurant.

1  Thank Jaimie C
Reviewed December 23, 2013

We had gone to our favorite Indian restaurant to find it closed on a Monday and dropped into the Sea Siam spontaneously. Never again! The appetizers were good, and that is where the fun ends...the main dishes were incredibly sweet, as though someone had used sugar instead of salt.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

Sea Siam, I love you. The coconut shrimp was love at first bite. Tuna Tataki, special friend rice, shrimp tempura, I love you too.