“very good food and...”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian
Miami, Florida
“very good food and...”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

...variety of Asian selections. The Thai food and the Sushi/Sashimi are excellent, fresh and reasonably priced.
Unfortunately, some of the long-time servers are cranky and not attentive.
The older bartender, is likewise, very inhospitable, if not disagreeable.

Get past the service issues and the experience is worthwhile.

• Visited May 2013

Miami, Florida
“Dragon Roll”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Simply delicious . All the rolls are delicious but my favorite is the dragon roll with the avocado and for desert the refried ice cream.

• Visited June 2013
Sebastian, Florida
“Consistently Good Quality Food and Service”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Always a solid experience at Sea Siam. The quality of the food is consistently good, both with the Thai and sushi offerings. My favorites are the Vietnamese Summer Rolls and the Red Curry with tofu - yum! Service is always attentive and efficient. My only negative comment would be that the decor could use a face lift ... it's been the same as when the restaurant first opened, except when the Sushi Bar was added. I've never been disappointed on any of my numerous visits.

• Visited January 2013
“Don't waste your money”
Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

Service was really bad!...our server didn't write our order down, so he forgot to put our appetizer order in . Next my girlfriend had finished her entree and he told us that another server took my dinner. When I asked for the manager some guy who said he was the manager appeared(I don't think he was the manager) he was super uptight and rude!.... He gave me 10 percent off which I told him was unacceptable and I would never return! .. The food was good but,they lost me as a customer....

Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
“Thai and Japanese”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

We have been going to this restaurant for years, and I believe it is still the freshest sushi boat in the area. The boat for 3 will feed 4 or 5 people, it's huge! The menu is very large and they have a lot to choose from. My favorite are the Vietnamese rice paper rolls, the crispy duck is very good and the volcanoe chicken. If you like spicy, ask th waiters to bring you the hot sauce tray. For dessert try the Thai Donuts!

• Visited March 2012