“Don't waste your money” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Thai, Japanese, Fusion
Good for: Families with children
“Don't waste your money”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

Service was really bad!...our server didn't write our order down, so he forgot to put our appetizer order in . Next my girlfriend had finished her entree and he told us that another server took my dinner. When I asked for the manager some guy who said he was the manager appeared(I don't think he was the manager) he was super uptight and rude!.... He gave me 10 percent off which I told him was unacceptable and I would never return! .. The food was good but,they lost me as a customer....

• 2 of 5 stars

Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
“Thai and Japanese”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

We have been going to this restaurant for years, and I believe it is still the freshest sushi boat in the area. The boat for 3 will feed 4 or 5 people, it's huge! The menu is very large and they have a lot to choose from. My favorite are the Vietnamese rice paper rolls, the crispy duck is very good and the volcanoe chicken. If you like spicy, ask th waiters to bring you the hot sauce tray. For dessert try the Thai Donuts!

• Visited March 2012
Miami, Florida
“Food was lousy”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

We have eaten here many times over the years, the last time was a couple of years ago and it was mediocre at best back then. Most recent visit was really bad. Pad Thai was soupy and lacked flavor and was very skimpy. The same for the Panang curry which had just a few pathetic strips of chicken and kinda looked like a can of coconut milk was poured on it with a little curry for show, what a mess. I almost gave this place a terrible rating but the waitress was nice and the siam sushi was average so I will just say it was very poor. I will not go back for this slop and their prices are always climbing but with less on the place and zero heart. Sinad the owner looks like an old drunk and hangs out at the bar, oblivious to everything, I guess he's rich and doesn't care.

• Visited May 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
Tavares, Florida
“Changing!?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

We have eaten here for years and the last two times it hasnt been that great. The service is very good....attentive etc. The food however is a dif story......the chix terriyaki is small, salty and my 7 yr old who used to love it didnt. Some other dishes are also smaller, cost more and are more salty. The rolls though are still great! The sushi chefs still do a wonderful job so if you eat here stick w that! Hope this helps you......

• Visited May 2012
Miami, Florida
“Delicious, fresh sushi, flavorful curries and creative appetizers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2012

The atmosphere fits the name--Asian and sea inspired (including mermaids!). The service has always been good (i've been about 5 times) and the masaman curry and other curries are amazing. The bags of gold and shrimp in a blanket are great appetizers. The pad thai tastes just like it did in Thailand (I spent 2 months there) and the sushi rolls are great and large so don't order too many! If you want good Thai and Sushi in Miami, this is a great place!

• Visited March 2012