“Great Margherita Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 13, 2013

Good place to eat great Margherita pizza. I have gone here twice for lunch with friends and has been a good experience both times. Just verify that they give you the correct bill; mine was incorrect once, but mistakes happen and they appologize and fix it right away.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

me and my family had a good time today in the blue pizzeria, the antipasto were good with fresh bread , the pizza were a good size and tasty for a hungry person and still you can take 2 pieces home. the salad were healthy tasty and the chicken was also with a lot of flavor, also they have tables outdoor if you like to seat outside, the temperature was pleasant and clients were seating outside chatting and drinking wine. the area is safe.
be aware that the price for a personal coconut custard flan is 7 dollars. we will be back, next time we will not order dessert.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Good pizza, excellent service, specially with kids, they bring the drink in plastic cups with lids on, they warn parents about knives ...and food was good. Worth visiting it!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Do not eat here I had a roach on my plate, manager didn't even came to apologize! Horrible experience

4  Thank Dayi1281
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Ok food is good and service was decent. However, at time of payment restaurant was dishonest and would not honor Deal Saver coupon we tendered 6/21/2013 stating it was already used based on a handwritten notation on a printed list of their coupons.

Had purchased 3 Deal Saver coupons through Miami Herald Deal Saver--2 in a Feb 2013 offer (one was a gift for my sister) and 1 in a March 2013 offer. My sister used her gift one in Apr 2013.

Tried to use the 2nd Feb purchase on 6/21/2013. Was told by manager it was used already and we had to pay full price for meal or use 3rd one (Mar 2013 purchase).

Showed manager coupons on iPhone from account showing 3 purchased and 2 remaining. Manager he did not care. Manager demanded I email him remaining 2 coupons--Feb and Mar 2013--which I did.

So I didn't get the $30 worth of food for $15, which is what each coupon represented.

Manager had handwritten list where both Feb 2013 purchased coupons were checked off by handwritten notation when I had only patronized the restaurant 1 time prior to 6/21/2013. March 2013 coupon was not notated on the printed list as tendered.

Contacted Miami Herald Deal Saver rep and was told that none of the 3 coupons purchased for Blu were entered into their computer tracking system as used by the restaurant.

You would think the customer is always right. What a disappointment as the manager was arguing with us in front of the entire restaurant that we were wrong and he was right--outrageous.

Will never patronize this restaurant again. Obviously Blu practices bait and switch tactics.

1  Thank Hartee H