“Little Italy in South Miami”
Review of Blu Pizza

Blu Pizza
Ranked #23 of 87 Restaurants in South Miami
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I had lunch here recently with local friends. It was thoroughly delightful and having just arrived from the cold north, it was a treat to be seated 'al fresco' so that I could people watch too. Yes, you can order a good burger here but the Italian fare is not to be missed with its luscious little pizzas, paninis and carpaccio. We started with Burrata con Prosciutto, an appetizer plate of fresh cheese, prosciutto and olives. My lunch companions ordered a tantalizing pizza while I chose the panino con prosciutto with fresh mozzarella, tomato and basil. Staff was efficient and courteous. Perfect little lunch stop.

1  Thank CookingDiva57
There are newer reviews for Blu Pizza

Reviewed September 23, 2012

I am a regular at this place, Renato make this place shine at his is a service drive person.
I recommend the salads, pizzas and LASaGNA
Finish the event with the most delicious desert ZABAGLIONE

Great place, great service, great food highly recommended

Enjoy it

2  Thank fanselmetti
Reviewed September 22, 2012

My wife and I were invited to this restaurant by friends who raved about it. I must say they were right. To start with first impressions, as we walked in I felt like I was back in Rome, I heard Italian being spoken! We were taken to a table immediately and our waiter was right there. He was helpful, professional, and funny all at the same time. Now for the food, my wife had the Blu salad, with strips of mango in it, she said it was Amazing. I opted to try a pizza, I chose the Neapolitan pizza and I must say it tasted just like the ones I've had in Napoli. For dessert we had coconut flan and it did not disappoint. Overall, a great experience, and the best part of the night was the fact that we stayed conversing way after we had finished our meal, and not once did we feel rushed to leave. This is definitely a great find. And the prices are reasonable. So if you want authentic Italian cuisine, Blu is the real deal.

2  Thank jpcck
Reviewed August 13, 2012

We got to this pizza place by chance , and it was a nice surprise.
Very decent pizza at a good price , the dessert was a delicious Vulcano chocolate cake , the service was excellent and the place look clean .
We really enjoyed our time there .

Reviewed July 29, 2012

I used to live close to this restaurant, and for 10 years, once a week (every thursday), we ate pizzas, panninis, and nice beers and drafts. My kids grow up coming to this place and now after so many years, I miss this place (we moved to other country). Its a place for family, friends, couples or to be alone, very nice owner (even before South Miami became fashion), Enjoy...