“One of my Favorites”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed March 6, 2014

I have lived in South Miami for over 18 years, and when I want cantonese food. Canton at 6661 S. Dixie Highway is the best. Good fresh food, nice servers and the owners make my mom and myself feel like family. Great place at affordable prices. Thank you Canton

1  Thank MagsNYC2014
There are newer reviews for Canton

Reviewed December 1, 2013

We went there twice during our stay in Miami. Very nice Cantonese food. We also had sushi.
The service is very good too. I think the spare ribs and the shrimps with lobster sauce were great as well as their wanton soup. They have Chinese and Japanese beers.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I used to live in Miami 12 yrs ago and used to eat at this place quite frequently because it used to be excellent. I came to Miami for a visit and wanted to take my husband to eat one of his favorite foods which is Chinese on our anniversary. Well, the chicken fried rice tasted terrible with pieces of chicken that tasted like they were freezer burned. Then I ordered the Mongolian beef and they gave me this gelatinous pieces of formed beef and it was terrible. It was a sad disappointment and will never go back.

Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

Teddy, the manager for years, Cynthia a waitress, Ming and John waiters - great and always make you feel welcome. Special Wonton soup, lettuce wraps and hot tea our normal - with tip under $20. Special nights we get the Special Canton steak or the honey chicken with special fried rice or any of the 12 combination dinners. They have a sushi but we are not into sushi so i cant comment. They always give great fortune cookies :) enjoy

Reviewed September 12, 2011

Of all the restaurants of this kind, this has been the most consistently good. Everything from soup to entree is good. They also offer sushi. They have very inexpensive lunch specials.

1  Thank R B