“Terrible Management.”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 17, 2013

On Tuesdays this restaurant offers 50% off drinks! but fails to mention this to the customer.

When ordering a bottle of Tattinger it was $55 not $110 , but low and behold we are then told that they have none which all at the table did not believe.

I asked to speak with the manager to do a similar discount on a more expensive bottle of Champagne to be told that he could not do it!

I would have walked out the restaurant immediately as I am not into game playing, but my guests had travelled and were hungry. So I will now just minimize my usage of the restaurant.

If it were my restaurant I would have demoted the manager on the spot, but not my issue.

Why offer incentives to increase trade, not perform and just annoy customers?

Reviewed September 10, 2013

Wife and I had dinner there recently. Everything is pricey so the expectations are higher. The wine list left a lot to be desired and needs more diversity. Hardly any Spanish or French wines, which go well with their menu, and none of those by the glass. I had to get a beer instead which would not be my choice.
The service was fine but not spectacular. The bread was dull and unimpressive. The lobster bisque is $ 12 and they give you very little. The prime rib was excellent along with the side orders. The desserts were limited and not that interesting.
They can do better and need to with those prices. The ambience is fine.