“good lebanese food, but expensive” 4 of 5 bubbles

Khoury's Mediterranean Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 81 Restaurants in South Miami
Good for: Families with children
Ona, Florida
“good lebanese food, but expensive”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

the food is good and the service is also good, I do not know if the rent is very expensive in that place , but I think the price are way too high, and also I have the feeling that the waitress in that place make you feel that you need to order more in order to inflate the bill, other than that I have no complains for the restaurant and quality of the food, rice is cheap and chicken is cheap also, so I do not know why they charge you a lot for a chicken kebab with rice and garlic sauce, please lower the price and you will see more people in your restaurant, since last time it was kind of empty.. but if you do not care about the price, then go and eat good food.

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank SpencerFlannagan

Antigua, Guatemala
“Authentic Lebanese dishes with homemade quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

My in-laws are of Palestinian ancestry and they often prepare many of the dishes offered in this restaurant, so I know this cuisine pretty well. This is the first place I've ever found where the quality and taste are as good as homemade.

We started with lentil soup, which was excellent. Then we had several starters to share, including excellent falafel, baba ganoush, and spinach-filled pastries. Hummus was too thick to my taste but tasted great. I am vegetarian but my companions shared some kibbe and chicken kebab and said both were good.

Couldn't have dessert because we had already eaten so much, but they had quite a few varieties of Arab pastries that looked great.

Will definitely try to come backache ever in Miami.

Visited September 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013

I loved the 2 for 1 moijitos. The ravioli stuffed with spiniach with the vodka sauce! Good place for people watching too!

Visited August 2013
Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
“The best, the best dining”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

It was extremely wonderful delicious, ambiance was amazing the MEZZE was something awesome even better the lebanese in lebanon
Thanks Chef Maroun, Micha, Mimo and all the staff

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Akanbar
“Whoa Dog, Khoury's rocked my flavor world.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

I really can't say that many restaurants have left me wondering what other voids there may be in my life, but Khoury's did. I thought I'd had some good Mediterranean/Lebanese food but the meal and service here put all others to shame.

I've been three times now when in Miami and always get more than I can possibly eat because there is so much on the menu and so little time to try it all.

If you've gotten to this review, then look no further, waste no more time, and head to Khoury's.

• Visited December 2012