“Great Outdoor Spot”
Review of Deli Lane Cafe

Deli Lane Cafe
Ranked #11 of 87 Restaurants in South Miami
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

Great place for breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner. Every time I eat here I leave happy. This time it was lunch, had a turkey bacon Swiss sandwich with fries. It was very good. Love the seasoned fries. We also had the Thai salad which the dressing is really spicy, however, that came with a pastry first. We choose the banana nut muffin and it was awesome! The people at the table next to us even leaned over and asked about it because it looked (and tasted) really good. The service was really good as well. Our waitress smiled the whole time and was good and extra sweet.

There are newer reviews for Deli Lane Cafe

Reviewed December 12, 2012

You can't go wrong here. My kids love the kids menu: Pancakes and the Junior egg sandwich. My husband enjoys the adult version of the egg sandwich and the eggs Benedict. The buckwheat banana pancakes are great, as well as the breakfast wrap. But nothing beats the value of the Two egg power up breakfast (pancakes, 2 eggs, choice of meat, potatoes and toast). Unfortunately is only offered Monday thru Friday and excludes holidays. I agree that the place can use an updated look, but the food is fresh and delicious and makes it worth any wait.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

We were attracted to this restaurant by the smell. It was irresistible! It turns out to be a high-end deli located on Sunset Place. The food is fresh and delicious. Service is fast and waitress was nice. We tried the veggie wrap and the Philly cheese steak wrap, and both were really good. French fries are worth the calories.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

We went to Sunday morning breakfast at Deli Lane and it was a wonderful experience! There was seating both inside & out and even though the weather was a little bad, the huge umbrellas outside allowed us to enjoy our food in the fresh air without getting wet. OUr waitress was funny & quick. I thought that I'd have issues ordering breakfast since I don't eat eggs & practically everything on a breakfast menu uses eggs as a main ingredient. Fortunately, the staff accommodated my requests & I had an excellent egg-free ruben sandwich! Sitting outside was also great because it allowed us to dine with pet owners & parents of young children without being disturbed. I loved this place & will be back soon.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

This restaurant when it opened 20 years ago was so good. However, time has not been kind to this restaurant. The crowds still come and there is typically a wait for breakfast over weekends, but the service is bad, the food is not very good and the furniture and décor are very dated. So if you are in South Miami, avoid this restaurant and go to so many small places that serve great food. Walk around and you will find coffee shops with great coffee and sandwiches.

1  Thank Arun S