New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #32 of 81 Restaurants in South Miami
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Philadelphia
“Great Place on SoBe Miami”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

We had lunch at Johnny Rockets btw 7th- 8th & Ocean Drive and loved it. The staff was friendly and attentive. The food was hot and good. The cook really put some love into cooking our food. We are from Philly and I ordered a Philly cheese steak. They did a pretty good job with it!

I'm very picky and it's only place I've loved so far on Ocean Drive. I ate there every day. I knew what I was getting and after my disastrous attempts with other restaurants on Ocean Drive, I just stuck with this place and I was never disappointed.

“Great burgers, cool location.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in here when we where walking down the strip, it was a cool place that had an old time feel to it. We had some burgers, and they where really tasty. The server was excellent, and gave us tips on where to visit whike we where in south beach. The prices where fair for the area, and we would visit rockets again on oir next trip down.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Charleston, South Carolina
“Best hamburgers and milkshakes in the United States”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

You must come and there they have the best hamburgers and milkshakes you ever taste in your life. Everytime I'm on South Beach I stop by Johnny Rockets.. Its a must

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Mexico City, Mexico
“HAMBURGUERS, HOT DOGS AND MOJITOS?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

YES, go to this place. You will love their food, their service, their mojitos, very well located; and prices are really good. Try tabasco sauce mixed with ketchup and mustard; with fries. You will love it....

Visited May 2013
Breda, The Netherlands
“not worth the try”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

Let me say, we love Johnny Rockets, but this experience was too bad! Unfriendly waitress, Dirty table, witch they didn't clean, even on request. Food was dropped on table and not very tastefull. Stay away there!

Visited May 2013