“Excellent Food”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: US-1 / SUNSET DR.
Description: Italian tradition teaches us that sharing a meal can bring out the best in people. Hearts are warmed, burdens are lifted, and friendships are deepened. Contemplate bring catered to the best Italian fare in town in a modern Italian ambience hosted by a friendly knowledgeable staff.
Reviewed May 10, 2012

We de facto celebrated St. Patricks day here after a long stressful day including time at the South Miami hospital nearby. It was a great place to chill and enjoy great food and a relaxed atmosphere.
The bar and restaurants nearby were all packed as were as the trattoria. We were a table of 4 and our server was attentive and helpful with a good knowledge of the menu and specials. All our entrees were excellent, especially the seafood. My partner had the fish filet special of that night, I had a black pasta with seafood. Excellent, almost as good as in Italy.

2  Thank K S

Reviewed May 5, 2012

Have been coming to this restaurant for four consecutive years and still enjoy every visit.
Food tastes homemade and made with care. Always have unique menu items--it is our families' Italian pick while in Coral Gables.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Well, we started out by being stuck in the back corner of the restaurant (by the kitchen). We asked for another table, so we were placed in the bar area in between 2 other couples. We were so close to them, I was afraid I would grab their drink instead of mine. Mind you, we had reservations!!! I can only imagine where we would have been placed if not for the reservation. Anyway, the food was okay. I had the pumkin ravioli, which you really can't mess up, and my husband had the sea bass (the special). I guess the special part of his fish was that it tasted "fishy", definitely not fresh fish. Then to make matters worse, they upcharged me on my drink. I made them fix the bill. All in all, it could've been our bad luck, but needless to say, we won't return again.

1  Thank Candy27MIA
Reviewed February 1, 2012

it was enjoyable sitting outdoors on a beautiful evening but the food and service was not memeorable pasta was soggy and salad unimpressive.

Reviewed November 7, 2011

The food is always amazing, the service is always great, ambiance is romantic & fun.. We always have a great time & great food when we go. It's our fav Italian restaurant in Miami/South Miami.