“Yummiest Italian food around”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Trattoria Sole - CLOSED

Trattoria Sole
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: US-1 / SUNSET DR.
Description: Italian tradition teaches us that sharing a meal can bring out the best in people. Hearts are warmed, burdens are lifted, and friendships are deepened. Contemplate bring catered to the best Italian fare in town in a modern Italian ambience hosted by a friendly knowledgeable staff.
Miami
“Yummiest Italian food around”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2011

The food is always amazing, the service is always great, ambiance is romantic & fun.. We always have a great time & great food when we go. It's our fav Italian restaurant in Miami/South Miami.

• Visited October 2011

Miami, Florida
“Always consistent. Great homemade pasta, delicious seafood, best locals restaurant in area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2011

We've been enjoying this local spot since the week it opened. Mauricio, the owner, is hands on, sees that service is excellent, and that food is fresh. Good wine selection.

Bluffton, South Carolina
“Fun evening, very noisy, good but not great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2010

I met my college age son and 4 friends there for dinner last week. It was a crazy Friday night with people milling about everywhere. We waited about 30 minutes for a table, hoping to get one outside but ended up inside. The noise level was very high; it was hard to hear the person two people away from me. I had the spaghetti with clams; it was good but not memorable and not nearly as good as I've had before.. needed more garlic and salt. but the truffled french fries? heaven! I will say given the number of diners there, our service was very good, food was hot when delivered and waiter was very good.

“This is one the best (if not THE best...)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2010

This is one the best (if not THE best) value-for-money restaurants in all of Miami. For those who complaint that the food takes too long you have to get out of your system the Chili's/Deny's culture. Everything here is made from scratch, everything here is fresh, therefore it takes longer. The service is exceptionally good, everyone is always one step ahead of your needs without being too intrusive. The food is exquisite, refined but with a homey feel to it.
If you are travelling this THE restaurant to visit. If you live here and have friends over, this THE place to take them. Prices are not cheap but they are far from prohibitive. Simply one of the best (if not THE best) dining experiences is this town.

houston
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Slow service, but good flavor.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2009

I was there a good hour before my entre arrived. Having said that, the food was exceptional. I had the ravioli ricotta with spinach with butter sage sauce and pine nuts. It was delicious even though, for me, the pine nuts over-powered. They did provide textural variation. I loved the flavors but the service was extremely poor. We dined outside which was truly beautiful as the weather in Miami for April was warm yet not oppressively hot, and we had a nice breeze. It was expensive, but the flavors were truly unique so it's kind of worth it. But I think the service needs major work before I return eagerly.

1 Thank sbrumley