“Sushi”

Sushi Maki
Ranked #23 of 87 Restaurants in South Miami
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Spreading the joy of what great sushi should be: delicious, responsibly sourced ingredients, creative and tasty combinations and an experience you want to have again and again.
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Casual sushi establishment with various locations in South Florida. Generally no wait for a table at lunch or dinner.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I didn't like the place very much. The sashimi was too tick for my taste. The menu has variety, but nothing special or much different, that are things that I like when I go to a Japanese restaurant.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

You can't go wrong here! We have eaten here on several occasions and have never been disappointed. You can't go wrong with the value of their lunch bento box! Tons of variety & always good. For a limited time they have a "white hot Heat" roll that I highly recommend. It's not too spicy, just right!

Reviewed April 12, 2013

I was expecting a normal sushi restaurant, but instead got a very cool take on sushi. If you have any sushi virgin friends that refuse to eat raw fish, this is the place to take them. There are so many different types of rolls that I've never seen before, all sounded delicious. In the end I went with Godzilla Gone Wild (spicy tune, crab, eel, shrimp tempura, green tea soba noodles, spicy eel sauce).

Reviewed March 9, 2013

I like their menu offerings and each time I've ordered sushi, it has been cold and fresh. I also like their Bento Boxes for lunch, they're a good deal, complete with a small salad, dumplings, edemame and your choice of entree. (salmon!) The service can be anything from horrible to just fine - you never know what you're going to get. I have very good luck each time I visit their Palmetto Bay location, I prefer to dine there.