“Great place to Relax ” 4 of 5 bubbles

Town Kitchen & Bar
Ranked #16 of 83 Restaurants in South Miami
Cuisines: American, Bar, International
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great place to Relax ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

Located in the Sunset Park area of South Miami, this is a fabulous place to sit and enjoy a glass of beer, a glass of wine, hors d'oeuvres, or a full meal. The outdoor seating area is excellent as well as indoor. Service was good and I would return. Excellent spot to catch up with friends and chill.

Pickerington, Ohio
“Great place to host a luncheon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013

Had the need for a luncheon 20-24 people with varied tastes, this restaurant was suggested to me.

They worked well long distance and nicely set the tone for a pleasant couple of hours.

The room was perfect when we arrived about 10 minutes early.

The Servers were very attentive, I was sorry I did not get to meet John, our contact.

Not one complaint in the party (which is quite an accomplishment in my eyes) of people ages 25-64.

I would enjoy returning and eating in one of the other dining areas when I am not thinking about a family event...it looks like sidewalk seating is also available.

Room at the tables for food, water and toasting glasses.

The portions were just right and the presentation of even fries looked great with the entree.

Try the Steak Salad and the Chinese Chicken Salad, both very different and each delicious.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“Food is hit or miss”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

Sometimes the food is really good, sometimes so so. Bar scene on Friday night is big. Good bunch food on weekends.

Visited September 2013
“Fun and lively eatery”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Sunday brunch time is kind of crazy but any other time, I've had a fun-filled time enjoying deliciously prepared food.

Visited September 2013
Miami, Florida
“Poor food, what happened?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

I used to love this restaurant since the food was so nice. We went there recently and although the atmosphere was still great, and the service was fantastic, the food was awful -- more specifically, the two main dishes we had were awful and overpriced. The scallops in risotto (I forget the official title of the dish) were just a plate of salty creamy mess, with the scallops terribly salty. We asked fro them to be replaced and the replacements weren't salty but they were raw and chewy. Bad. Then there was the shrimp taco dish: well this turned out to be bland beyond belief.
What happened to Town? The management need to get their act together since there is plenty of competition. We paid approximately $70 and I feel like we got terrible value for the price. I feel robbed.

• Visited September 2013